Are you the Fire Sales & Service person we are
Survival Solutions now operates through an online client management system called simPRO and the time has come to expand into regional and metro Australia through strategic partnerships.
- Are you seeking self-employment opportunities without the expense and risk?
- You would need to friendly, enthusiastic, tenacious and conscientious … you’d have high standards and be described as organized, efficient, mature, a relaxed team player and an excellent communicator.
- Are you passionate about safety and prepared to immerse yourself wholeheartedly into the role?
- Are you keen to work in an exciting, challenging environment where you can really make a difference and have the opportunity to grow your enterprise through our company?
- With Survival Solutions you will need to be well presented, trustworthy, punctual and love smiling. You will be keen to learn the Fire protection industry, including gaining industry accreditation FPASS and will grow, and achieve well above average results and remuneration.
- Experience in the industry is desired but not essential.
- Survival Solutions unique online client management system supports fire safety maintenance and repairs anywhere in Australia without the need work from our offices. We have a team of administration and operations managers employed to work with our sale and service agents to assist in the development of their enterprise in their area. If you believe you are suitable for this role and would like to discuss this with Cameron Michael, phone our office or complete the form below.
Would you would like to establish your own business, without the risk?
Send through your interest to: email@example.com and we'll send you our Survival Solutions Expression of Interest pack which will let you know how you can join one of the fastest growing fire service providers in Australia.
Sales and service training provided at our Tuggerah NSW office and includes ongoing technical training and supervision.Contact us now on