Survival Solutions broad industry skills, coupled with qualified and experienced experts in the design, installation, commissioning, certification and warranties of fire systems, such as detection and sprinkler makes for an ideal partner on your next project.
Survival Solutions offers these services throughout all major cities and regional centres throughout New South Wales with the support our strategic partners.
CONTACT US IF YOU...
- are looking to purchase equipment
- are a builder working on a new development, upgrade or fire safety order
- own an existing building that requires a Council fire safety upgrade
- you own a commercial building, business or strata complex and fire safety products
- have had a local Council place a Fire Order on your building
Whatever the project or needs, be it supply only, through to fire system installation and certification our dedicated project management team of competent fire safety practitioners can personally manage your project from start to finish.
Survival Solution stocks and extensive range of fire safety products and can source most equipment required within 24 hours if specialty items are required.
DESIGN & PLANNING
With a wealth of industry experience and access to systems specialists, Survival Solutions can evaluate drawings, review technical specification and assist in interpreting building compliance upgrade orders for your fire safety project.
The installation of fire safety systems and products can be quite broad with regards to the types of projects and equipment required. With a sound understanding of the national Construction Code, Building Code of Australia and installation standards Survival Solutions team of experts can provide installation service for fire extinguisher, smoke alarm and fire doors, through to more complex fire suppression and smoke detection systems.
- automatic fire and smoke detection systems
- exit and emergency lighting systems
- building occupant warning systems (BOWS)
- smoke alarms
- VESDA and beam detection
- fire sprinkler systems
- wall wetting drencher systems
- fire hydrant systems
- fire sprinkler, hydrant and FHR diesel and electric pump sets
- fire hose reels
- hydrostatic testing of fire hydrant systems (5 yearly)
- fire hydrant flow and pressure testing (annually)
- hydrant and domestic water supply backflow testing
PORTABLE FIRE EQUIPMENT
- portable fire extinguishers
- fire blankets
PASSIVE FIRE SAFETY SYSTEMS
- fire doors, frames and hardware
- fire barriers, lightweight construction (fire rated gyprock) and containment
- fire dampers - mechanical and passive
- fire seals, collars and penetrations